Friday, December 12, 2008

thank for ur accompany

friend,thx for your accompany today...spend your time n come college chat v me
i really very down n stressful recently
i dunno can talk v who
who can understand me?
gd fren in class.... i think they cant understand wat i bothering
i dont think they know wat happen 2 me nowadays
(u all run at the front but i still walk at the back
i try my best 2 follow but it is vry difficult....
i nid ur encourage n i nid ur help fren...)
actually i also dunno wat wrong v me....
lose myself.....even me also dun understand myself lerr
is ok....after chat v u,i felt more better lerr
thx,yan li...
although we not in the same class ,seldom chat v u,
but u always try ur best 2 help me when i nid....
thx,at least hv ur support n help me 2 continue~

No comments: